Thursday, September 05, 2013

9/5/13...... Quality and trading perfection for perfection sakes

Been doing a lot of trading psy lately... specifically looking at Buddhism and Zen for guidance.  Here is what I've learned in a very short time.  I have posted a link below that provides much better guidance than this....

The four noble truths are:
Life is suffering
Caused by desire
to stop suffering you must stop desire
this is done by following the Eightfold path

This certainly applies to me for sure... trading for money because I want it...  lots of it.  In fact I know see that this desire brings about my worst enemy of trading habits....  fear and greed have ruled my trading life... fear of losses and greed of losing what I've gained... not letting winners win and keeping losers tight.

By letting go of my greed I will become a better trader.  Weird right?  But I believe this is true and I will soon be putting this to the test.  The idea is by letting go of my greed I will follow my plan and do the job of trading the best way I know how.... trade with QUALITY....Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance reference.  Just be the best trading I can and get satisfaction by doing a great job... the money will follow but will also lose it importance... it's just a by product of being a the best quality trader I can be.  Period.

I have to go meditate now....

http://zenbegin.net/zen-philosophy/zen-philosophy-the-four-noble-truths/#.UiieCcZwpAp

Trader X....  Soon to be Zen trader!  LOL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?