Friday, July 26, 2013

7/26/13.... crashing... hitting bottom?

Not sure if I've hit bottom or not but crashing without doubt. I might be melodramatic here but not getting good results.... why... because I'm not doing the work that needs to be done.... I'm not doing prep work which includes: numbers ladder trade structure or rules mental rehearsal following rules (hard to do when you don't have them) and evaluation after the fact. Been a break even trader for about a year now... time to push to the other side... and fast. My ladders have been incomplete at best. Structure very poor, no rehearsal... no waiting.. jumping at anything that moves this last week....... rules? What rules..... Can't even look at the aftermath.... so either I have to get up earlier to do the work before market or better yet... do it the night before... we are talking about 20 minutes or less of actual work! For Pete's sake you would think I could at least do that don't you! I'm friggen lazy ass! OK... time to quite fucking around and either do it or find a day job. Seriously!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?