Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24/11 Last week.....

Only traded consistantly for a few hours last week... not even 2 days worth. Everyone in the house is sick and sleep time has been a premium! Now that the kids are feeling better the parents are getting it! Just wonderful! LOL

Still... last week was a + week and I followed the rules.

Today was also a big + day and followed rules again. It is becoming second nature to just do what I'm suppose to be doing. I've been trading this for about 2 months now when you take out the holiday breaks and sick weeks! That is about 40 days give or take for me to get this ingrained into my brain. Granted... I'm a little slower than most. Why I'm in mensa is still a mystery to me. As a side note, I really think being of high IQ is not a good thing for a trader as it really doesn't take IQ to just follow the freaking rules now does it! All of this leads me to an interesting question that I'm going to post right now about the chicken and the egg. You will already have read it by now since it will be listed first.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?