Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/11 Epic week 2.

So far pretty boring... 630am was the first trade. Hit T1 and stopped on runner. 736am is second trade. Still waiting to hit t1 or get stopped on whole thing. Not looking very good atm but following rules as I should be. It occurs to me that I don't need to be getting up at 5something in the AM as it is usually chop until closer to 730. It will be nice to get 3 more hours of sleep!

While I'm non-emotionally waiting for this trade to take direction I'm going to review some of TFM concepts.
Desire
Clarity
Purpose
Commitment
Order
Self Discipline
Self Reliance
Awareness
Focus
The Now
Perception
Sixth Sense
Truth
Choice
Surrender
Trust
Willingness
Power
Non Resistance
Non Attachment
Forgiveness
Fearlessness
Love
Humility
Selflessness
Gratitude
Cheerfulness
Freedom!

Things for me to continue to work on. Purpose,Awareness,Forgiveness,Gratitude.

Forgiveness and Gratitude are big ones for me... trying to live in that state of bliss which is achieved by forgiveness and gratitude.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?