Monday, June 22, 2009

6/22/09 A new trader...

I was just looking at a couple of things. One was my performance over the last 6 months. I am not a losing trader anymore. I am very excited about that but it has taken 5 years for me to stop losing. I remember fondly a seminar I went to back in Dec of 2004 with Mark Cook. I remember his saying to the group that it took him 5 years to stop losing and I remember myself thinking that there was no way it would take me that long! How funny is that? I thought that I was going to just pick this up and this was going to be an easy thing and now 5 years later I see i did all the things the said we would do because none of us would listen to him. I didn't because I thought I was special and didn't need to. I thought I was better. Boy was I wrong. I should have listened but I didn't.

Mark, if your out there reading this ( I know your not) but if you are I want to officially apologize for thinking that I would never do all the things that you did and told us we would if we didn't listen. I didn't listen and I did them all.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?