Thursday, May 24, 2007

open was 2575, 23,2625,27,28, 3250.

After setting the range it went neg in a hurry... crashed thru and ended at 1508 or something.

Gap filled

I need to start tracking ranges a little better. First hour ranges.

S 25, +1+1.

l 2850, +1+1

I lost count after this but here's what happened. I had 5 winners in a row and was up then had 2 losers just before lunch that were none signal trades... shooting from the hip again. I went to lunch and quickly made back the lost $ from the 2 losers on signal trades and ended up the day very good.

I've been trading the same money back and forth for about 6 weeks now... up 500 down 500. I guess this is a good thing because I've not blown out the account. So here is what happens. I follow the plan and make $. Then I get cocky and lose what I've gained. Then I do catch myself and go back to the plan. I am recovering faster and hopefully that will continue!

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?