Wednesday, March 21, 2007

3/21/07 PM Fed Day

OK got another long and this time I followed the rules... Moved stop as market retraced but finally PP +1 and then the market took off. I kept trailing as I haven't been recently and the runner car is just going nuts... UP $400 for the day! Trade still going on as market it running like mad! Market trying to touch 1450 and will probably do it.

OK, trade just closed and I'm up $400 for the day. Followed rules and it works! How is that for confidence. The last big trade that was good for $300 was at an entry at the high of the day and then it started to retrace. Thought I was screwed! but I weathered the retrace and market finally hit my PP point at which I hung in there and kept the runner going as per rules. Beautiful!!! I am really close to being consistantly there... This is my year! I will tell you right now that I will be a very good and profitable trader. There are so many things that are clicking all together in my warped brain but so much of it is starting to make sense. I am getting this. I am really getting this.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?