Wednesday, March 21, 2007

3/21/07 Fed Day

I had no business trading in the AM but I did one trade and it was a BE trade. Could have made money but had to run to my Dad's house.

Fed announce and I was able to go long for a +1 point PP on 2 cars. Still working in getting long again. I exited both contracts but should have keep one as a runner because it has continued to run. That is twice I've done that in as many days... I need to continue to work on that. I need to listen to Van Tharp tape everyday... and review rules for mental rehearsal. Visually rehearse in my head every morning for only a few minutes before open.

Along a another thought was how to improve my HOLP/LOHP for entries. I've had a thought about trading in a channel or more to the point... not trading in a channel. Need to do more research on top of hours and bottoms and channels to further sort good signals.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?