Wednesday, March 21, 2007

3/20/07 One Error

First I have to tell you about my vacation trade. While I was in the middle of Kansas I was able to do a trade one morning before we checked out of the hotel room. It was beautiful... followed rules to a tee and netted $275. Nice....

My first day back from Vacation ranks a B. I made one mistake but otherwise perfect. I took a contract off too soon and it cost me a few bucks but I was still BE for the day.

I've been much better at stopping after my first mistake.

Trader X

Comments:
So... you are not in Kansas anymore?

LOL!
 
Oh my GAWD no. Not to insult anyone that lives in Kansas but it is the fastest way to our Condo in Colorado..... only reason for us to visit.
 
btw, you are familiar with Trader-X?
 
Heard of him/her but I'm not him/her, nor and I claiming to be. Didn't even know they existed when I started this 3 years ago... or for that matter not sure which is older. Don't think we trade the same thing either but I've never really looked at their blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?