Thursday, August 17, 2006

8/17/06 EFT

An Email to a friend...


I haven't had the room open much this week since you are gone and Mikee doesn't really hang out there much anyway... but things have improved for me.
I have been paying attention to H and JC much more.
I have caught myself going back to my usual antics and then I will correct my bad habits (shooting from the hip) and following our plans. I'm only down $40 for the whole week. That is a major deal for me. I will have two really bad trades and then I will catch myself and then trade our setups and do them right. I have found I am much less emotional after I catch myself... even to the point of just watching tv while the trade it going and just moving stops as I should... boring... just like it should be.
Also.. I know this is a bit alternative for 2 hard core conservatives like ourselves but the concept has worked... remember that email I sent to you from Olm trader? About EFT emotion free techniques? Where you tap areas of your head, chest or hands to change your thought process? If you don't I will resend it too you. I have a set of disk from a website that was free that goes into great detail about this technique... emofree.com the Olm trader email references the guy that created this system but the concepts are proven to work... invoking the left and right brain to get over emotional obstacles. It has worked for me in my trading. I know it looks strange but I think I could just tap my problems away! Seriously.. look into it. The disc are free or I can send you a copy of mine.



Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?