Monday, May 15, 2006

5/15/06 PM

OK, long at 9625, stop 9425, 9475, 9525, out. -1

Long 9125, stop 88, ... honestly I lost track of this one. I think I reversed on signal and then took that for a +1.25 points but I don't remember

Done for the day regardless. I had some problems trading my plan today.

Turns our the 2 trades I didn't take were worth 8 points. Instead I was off 2.5 today. Not a great day. I am giving myself a C only beccause when I was in the trades I did follow the rules regardless.... but I either hesistated or just didn't take the best 2 trades of the day!

This was the first day of real $ and that is OK. Start again tomorrow and work on getting better. The reason why I didn't take those trades was simply bias. I thought the market was going the other way and I was wrong... I have to learn not to follow my instincts. That is why this plan works... if overrides my instincts! That is a good thing!

Trader X.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?