Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4/5/06 ... I don't seem to be doing very well?

What started out as a decent week really took a plunge today... and I even knew where the market was going!

Forensic trading here...
first trade was a squeeze long from 1650 that stopped at 1500...

Then I went long at 1475 and sold at 1725, so I was pos
The we (both of us) went long at 15 from a holp trade and stopped at 1325.

The stupid thing we didn't do now was to take the holp again at a lower price when we both agreed that the internals said up! Dam it anyway!!!

I had 2 other crappy trades after that that lost another 2-3 points and ended the day with a quick reversal off the high of 2125 for a quick reversal scalp on first touch of previous high.

One of the crappy trades was a high tick trade that I shouldn't have taken due to the pc being close to 1 at that point then I went long and got stopped at the low tick of the friggen retrace! I kid you not... the friggen retrace!!!!

The bond trades seem to have been working much better than the es stuff.. just falling asleep at the switch.

Tomorrow more concentration

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?