Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fooser University will open next week!

Fooser is trying to save Enrico and I a whole lot of trouble. He has announced that he is going to open a new room for teaching only. He will give his calls but also his reason for the calls. This will bring us up the learning curve much faster on the Fooser Style. I was thinking of just calling this Fooser U, or FU for short but I'm not sure he would appreciate that? I will have to bring it up when the room opens. He is charging $50 per week which is a pittance considering how much money I've made with him already. Of course I suspect it will only take a month or so of direct learning to really get the grasp on what he does and meld it into my style as well. I will be a much better contributor to the room after that. Next Tuesday it should be up and operational.

Thank you Fooser! We appreciate it!

Trader X.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?