Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fooser & Pals update

I've been in Fooser's new room for a few weeks now and I've learned far more than I would have anywhere else in such a short amount of time. It has been worth all the $50 a week and more! No complaints. I was in the process of writing a trading plan and trying to analyze and put down his method into writing as well as some of my own but he goes and puts together the his whole plan and sends it out to everyone in the room! It was awesome. I was mostly write about his techniques but it was great to just have it in print. If you really want to learn in the fastest way possible and put yourself way up on that learning curve quickly then you must join his room. Highly recommended. I won't post his setups here so don't even ask. He requested that they be for Fooser Elite room member only and not only respect that I agree with it. I will continue to talk about it in general terms.

One of the things I plan on doing soon is a plan (will post it here) on one of my other trades that I've learned from another trade but adapted it to make it better. It's my Tick entry trade. I will do that this week.

Options. I printed last Friday's closing prices but haven't had a chance to write it up. I will do that soon.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?