Thursday, January 05, 2006

1/5/06 I can't complain...

Only had one trade with 2 contracts for a total gain of $75. I was a high tick trade. Today was consolidation day much like yesterday but even more so. Means market might be trending tomorrow... just not sure which direction.

Hey, I'm not complaining because before Fooser I wouldn't have recognized this for what it was and I would have traded every breakout thinking the market was getting ready to roll. I would have been creamed on a day like today... instead I paid my cable bill! HA!

We had some Joker called the Ted the Idiot trader or something like that cause quite a disruption in the room today. Not even worth repeating but after watching several rooms explode and fail it seems that others are jealous of our great room and our success! Good luck taking us down.... never gonna happen!

Tomorrow I will only be working 1/2 day and I'm going to put behind me the best week ever of trading. Thank you Foos! I understand my Fooser secret is out. Hope I don't put anyone's panties in a wade for writing about The Great Fooser in my Blog. If so just let me know and I will stop. Enrico and I can keep a secret if we have to. We can talk in code as well. My favorite code word is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have a lot of homework to do this weekend. Steps 8 and 9 on Ryan Jones. After listening to disc 4 I realized that I have to revise my steps because I left out the most important thing... some sort of checks and balances to make sure I follow what I wrote. I will be revising earlier homework hopefully this weekend.

Trader X.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?