Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1/4/06 Day two

Number 2 for the year and up $1387 today. Long at 7475, 77, 7757, 7925 and not in that order. Market rallied to 82 and I didn't take anything off like I should have. Market tanks to 7425 (yesterday close give or take, and a big support line for me) I went long another 6 at 7525. Then I scaled out at 78, 79, and 81.

I should have scaled out the first time and then added on the pull back instead of holding all the way through. Could have been a bad day... I got lucky!

I think the market will hit 85 at some point tomorrow but not sure about after that. Foos thinks it will go down to 72-70 by the end of the week.

Trader X.

Comments:
Hey Trader X,

I wanted to let you know I just added you to my blog list. Good stuff you have here. Maybe you can link me on yours. Cya, - secxces

http://secxcesfultrading.blogspot.com/
 
Hey thanks! Didn't know anyone actually read this thing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?