Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1/17/06 First day of the week to trade

It wasn't a great day but it wasn't a loser either. I only had three trades today. First trade was as short that was profitable, the second was another short and it was stopped out. The last trade was also a short that was 1/4 point from being stopped before the market turned and ended up doing fairly well. I was up just a few bucks but it was enough to pay for the commissions and I didn't started the week in the hole! Fooser had one trade and it was a duesy. A nice long just before a breakout. I didn't take that trade but my last was the short because of the breakout. Enrico and I both made money taking opposites sides of the same movement. Just goes to show you that bears make money, bulls make money, but pigs will get slaughtered. We weren't pigs!

The market tanked after the close because of earning news... Tomorrow will be a trend day I believe. Fooser and Pals will all make money tomorrow!

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?