Thursday, January 12, 2006

1/12/06 Jesse Livermore quote

I stole this from an emini group called NQoos@yahoogroups.com. It was posted there by a blogger called http://tradingquotes.blogspot.com/. The reason this hit me as something to post is due to my issues of taking profits too early. I think this quote is very suitable for me. I will read this one often. I need to learn to sit on my ever expanding butt when I'm in a winning trade!

Trader X.

PS. I also learned today that there is another blogger using Trader-X as his name. Hope he doesn't get mad at me. We have lived in harmony for more than a year so I hope he doesn't mind. I should post a link to his!




"It never was my thinking that made big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!"

Jesse Livermore

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?