Wednesday, January 11, 2006

1/11/06. Week getting better

It wasn't a bad Wed after all. Fooser did a trade right about 9:15 to buy at 129550. I think he got in at a better price though. I bot 6 and sold 3 at 9650, then 3 more at my stop of 9575. Good trade to open the day. Then bot 2 at 96, sold them at 94. Back to BE on a pull back. The day still look up to me. There was a huge retrace and I bot 6 at 9450 and sold 4 @ 95, 1 @ 96 and 1 @ 97. Back to positive although this one took a while. Then market rallied up and had another retrace down but not as far as the last time. So I bot again! Bot 4 @9575 (crappy entry) sold 2 @ 97 and 2 @ 98. Put me up +$600 for the day and I watched it go to 1301 and retrace to close just below 1300. Tomorrow should be interesting.

2 things I'm getting much better at in the last couple of weeks. I have been better about leaving runners on longer (although I can go even longer!) but instead of taking them off so soon I have just been moving up the stops and keeping my tgts in place. This was good advice by Enrico! Must thank him for that. Enrico, I thank you!

The other thing I've been getting better at is when I'm in a position I am better at having more patience to wait it out to see where it is going. If I get stopped, I get stopped. I was wrong and that was it. I was wrong. Figure out why I was wrong and fix it and then Go on to the next trade. Today and yesterday were interesting days although today it was much better as the PA and the Trin were in agreement. I was really able to use the tick for my entries much better than usually. In fact I was able to milk a few extra points out of a couple of trades because I was patient enough to wait for a high tick count for an exit. I'm getting more consistent and profitable.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?