Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1/10/06 first trades of this week

It wasn't a bad day but a day that I think should be discussed. It was as weird day because it was sluggish all day. The PA was to the upside but the Trin was about 120-130 all most of the day. You could tell that the market was having trouble moving any direction but the thing to note was that PA eventually won out... as it always does because Price is KING!

I only did 2 trades today and both were uneventful. ended up down 2 points for the day. First trade I shorted at 9075 and covered at 92. Then I went long at 9150 and 9025 and sold at 9100. This the trade I should have kept the runner on for because we rallied to 96 then back to 91ish and then back to 96. I could have played that 3 times today but didn't because the PA and trin were acting so weird. I just stepped aside so I could trade another day!

Fooser did a little better but he also said it was a hard day to trade.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?