Thursday, December 08, 2005

12/8/05 premarkte

I'm long at 125650. I was looking at my daily charts last night and I realized that this thing is going up, not down like some of the pros think. Why? Because it didnt' have enough strenght to break down to 52 yesterday and the pre market is positive. Looking at the daily charts we indeed do have a higher high and a higher low. We didn't break to 50 and our last high was higher than previous. This thing is going to go back up. Just in case I have a stop at 52 and if I need to take my lumps and reverse I will do so. That simple. If I'm wrong I'm wrong and I won't fight it. I will join! In the long run I do think we are going to continue above 1275 though.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?