Friday, December 16, 2005

12/16/05 Making money with Enrico

Yes, Enrico and I made some good money today in the fooser room. We both went short in the 8350-84 range and I rode it down to 8250 and 82 before I had to leave, and I'm pretty sure he held all the way down until we closed the gap! What a great day!

After selling 3 in the original lot, I was able to take 2 off in the 82-83 range. It spike up once again to 8350 where I sold another 3 and then worked them off at 8250 and 82 even. I had 3 up days this week and 2 flat trades (actually Tues and Thurs combined for -$12.50). It was good for a grand total of $1374! Out of 8 weeks trading with the Foos, I've had 6 profitable and 2 slightly down. The 3 weeks, I've average a little under $1,500 a week. That's usually trading 3 es at a time but sometimes, like this morning, it will end up being more if my trades overlap. No more than 6 at a time. Since starting with Foos, I'm up $5400. I know it's not much but you have to remember that until then I was losing every week! This is huge for me!!!!!

Next month I may go to 6 as my standard entry if the rest of this month goes well. Actually, I may not be doing a lot of trading for the rest of this month since the trading can be very slow around the holidays. I will be posting more instructional stuff for options and ES and I will be working on my trading plan.

It's good to have Enrico in the Fooser room. It's good to make money together! More next week!

Trader X.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?