Saturday, October 01, 2005

New rule

I have a new rule for next week. After a losing trade I will do one of several things.

1. Stop trading and play Xbox.
2. Stop trading and lift weights. I need the exercise anyway.
3. Stop trading and watch tv for 1/2 hour
4. Stop trading and watch a movie if I need more time
5. Stop trading and work on a project of which I have many.
6. Stop trading and work on my blog and check email
7. Stop trading and work on converting my old digital video tapes to DVD before my old camera dies!
8. Stop trading and eat (I really don't need to eat more but if it stops me from revenge trading then who am I to judge myself)
9. Stop trading and read a good book. This should be much higher on the list since I have about 2 dozen books I'm reading at any moment.
10. Stop trading and call Rocky or John and just bitch about my last losing trade while losing sight of the fact that I am still up for the day!
11. Stop trading and start writing a book on how to stop trading when you are pissed. I think I like this one the best!

Moral of the story is after a losing trade just stop trading until I clear my head and I'm not pissed off any more!

Got it!


Stop trading!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?