Wednesday, October 26, 2005

10/26/05 Fooser

I've been trading with Fooser and Friends chat room for 2 days and I am up almost $700. I have been very diligent to follow his trades or his trades modified by my tick entry or tech analysis. I did several things wrong today but was able to trade my way out of them. I really need to wait for better setups rather than jumping the gun. Yes, I may trade less often but they will be better quality trades. My management has improved greatly. I did several things correctly, including not taking a 3 bounce that I knew wasn't going to hold (it didn't) and also exited a short that was inside of a bull wedge with 1/4 point profit before it jumped 3 more points. I am getting better and posting my trades daily is very valuable!

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?