Monday, October 17, 2005

10/18/05 S/R levels

Here are my Support/Resistance levels for tomorrow.
R. 119775, 119925, 120175
S. 119400, 119075, 118725

I've found a chat room that I've been spending most of my days in. Fooser on PalTalk. He is a great trader and there are a few really good traders in the chat room. They call out there trades live and everyone can trade along. He uses s/r levels and gann levels (which I have no idea what they are, but I'm willing to learn!). Finally, I really think this is going to help my trading to be able to sit next to (metaphorically speaking anyway) and watch this guy trade with explanations of why he is doing what he is doing.

I have been trading the couple of weeks but I have been very selective regarding setups and using more diligence. I am going to try to keep up on this blog more often.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?