Monday, August 15, 2005

8/15/05

I am now incorporating some of the randomness into my trading. Specifically I don't take it personally if a trade is going against me. I just kill it and kill it fast. I don't hang around to see it hit a stop loss. Nip it in the bud! Seems to be working so far today. I'm still not using random entry because I do believe that skill will improve upon that to some degree. It might be able to push your random entry stats 5-10% to either side. I do believe that skill can increase your returns but that it isn't absolutely needed! The real test continues!

Trader X

PS. Met some option traders last night. It was a small group but very knowledgeable. I always find it interesting how other people have found ways to make money in these markets. I hope to be able to learn about some of their strategies that I don't use and hopefully be able to implement them into my trading arsenal when needed. It should be a great group as well as it it great to have some moral support here in my home town to talk to on occasion. It's a good thing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?