Wednesday, May 11, 2005

5/11/05 a good morning again

On the open I went short after we broke thru the low of the first 5 min bar. Took that for 2 points. Then I just sat there and fought the trend until I had lost the 2 points! ARRRrrrgggg! Frustrating... Then I waited until the market came back up to the 20 ma at about 11:00 and went short. Shortly after that they evacuated the White House and it was good for 4 points on the downside. We hit the 1158 resistance level and bounced up very hard... and the market is continuing to run off that bottom. Run very nicely indeed. I will be cautious the rest of the day. Had a convo with RockStar this morning after I hit my goal for the day and realized just how much help he has been even if he didn't know it. From a mental point of view it is good to have someone to bounce ideas off of and to bitch to when all hell breaks loose. He is the one responsible for sending me several ideas that have made a monumental impact on my trading in just the last 2 weeks. The NQ's site http://www.trading-naked.com/Articles_and_Reprints.htm has been a real help as I've mentioned earlier!

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?