Tuesday, May 10, 2005

5/10/05 I nailed it!

As you know the trend days are the ones that have really messed me up because I always try to fade it. Well, I have been reading about some simple trend following methods and today I accomplished several things. 1. I was able to ID the trend. 2. I was able to execute a trade in the right direction. 3. I was able to add a position at the right time. 4. I got my limit price and left the trade!

When the market opened below the 20ma I shorted a position at 117250. The market started going lower so I waited until it hit the 20 again about 9:30 and added another short at 117150. My limit buyback was 116950 which it hit a few minutes later. Good trade, good technique, good profit.

I'm done for the day.......

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?