Monday, April 25, 2005

4/25/05 at it again...

I'm going to try to keep this thing updated as the day goes on.

Stocks rallied big time this morning. I shorted at 116400 and covered at 116325. It wasn't pulling back enough 15 minutes had gone by. Pulled the trade off. As I type the sp is above all MA's (20,50,89,200) so I should only take long entries for the rest of the day. There hasn't been one yet. I waited 15 minutes as an old trick the Great One told us about. If you put on a trade and your not sure about it, if the market is doing what you want in 10-15 minutes just take it off. It wasn't going down so I just took it off. Of course now it is drifting a little lower...

Bond bounced off of the 200 period MA at 114 and I should have taken the trade! Oh well. I even told Rocky I was going to do it! I didn't.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?