Sunday, January 02, 2005

12/31/04 I finally pulled a good day out of nothing

I had nothing doing in the AM but a little channel trade... but Oh BABY did I clean up in the PM!

927 s sp @121650
1029 b sp @121600 Like I said, it was a very slow morning.

1316 sold 3 sp @121675, market kept rallying
1318 s 2 sp @121700, and the market kept rallying.... story of my life...so what do I do? Add more contracts!
1324 s 5 sp @121775. It keeps going to 1219 and change! Boy was I sweating but I had my stop 3 points above my first entry and I stuck to it. It didn't hit. The market took more than an hour before the pre New-Year terror worry sell off. I finally covered

1440 b 10 sp @121650. Now the market just keeps falling. I could have cleaned up big TIME!! I was happy with what I got. Market ended at 121150 for the year.

So I have been printing off my daily trades and I decided over the New Year weekend to finally sit down and add up my gains/losses. I have only really been doing this since the second week of Dec. I have only been keeping my daily printouts since Dec 16th. I only had 6 trading days to look at since I was gone for the Holidays and had a day or two that I didn't trade.

I added up all my gains and losses and my last trade of the year put me in the profits by $97! I have to say that I was a little surprised to see I was in the + column. I really expected to lose a grand or two. I will take what I can take and I will take that! I have noticed that the last week my trades have been much better in the SP and I really need to concentrate on the Bonds. My largest losses were Bond trades. I am going to really review my Bond rules so I really know what I should be doing rather than just guessing. OK That's it. It is Sunday night and I will prepare my Market Scan for tomorrow, or at least what I can do tonight so I have less to do in the AM. Happy trading in 05!!!!!!! See you tomorrow.

Trader X


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?