Wednesday, January 19, 2005

1/19/05 last week wasn't good

I didn't do much last week and the little that I did do was a desaster! Jan 11th was a down day by $201 and Jan 12 was down $625! The 13th was -$101.

I didn't trade this week until today. Up $1124. OK it helps but I still need a ton of work. I was more intentional today. I knew when to add to my positions on the short side and I was very patient. I was long off the bat and lost $100. The I went short a total of 4 eminis. Everytime the market would pull back I would sell another position. I averaged 119275 for the first 3 contracts and then 119200 on the last one. I covered at 118650 I think. I sold a new contract every time the market would tick up. I would sell into what little strenght there was and It was very effective. I am better trading with the trend. Only do tic trades with the market... not against!

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?