Wednesday, December 29, 2004

12/29/04 I didn't trade today

I had to go to the lawyers office and sign papers all morning and then I had to take care of other business in the afternoon. I did find it interesting that the market couldn't rally to the old high of 1217 until after the cash market stopped trading? It makes you wonder why the futures guys are pushing the market up after hours. I'm sure there is an upward bias before New Years and that may be the reason. I think the market has run out of steam and may correct in Jan, but of course I have been saying that for the last couple of months. I've been listening to some Oliver Valez tapes while I was driving around today. I like this guys style... it is somewhat similar to The Great One's style. Look for overreaction and reaction. Wait on the sidelines until the opportunity appears and then pounce. I will have to look at Pristine's web page some more. Sometimes it's hard to tell if these guys are just selling seminars or do they actually trade? I don't know enough to know yet. I will investigate.

I know The Great One trades because I've seen him do it. More about him later.

Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?