Friday, December 17, 2004

12/17/04 1st Post

I want to briefly introduce myself. I am a trader. I am trading the SP500 and the 30 year bonds along with other potential markets such as the Euro. I am new to this type of trading and I am creating this blog in order to help analyze my trading to improve journey to being profitable. I hope that this Blog will help me do that as well as help others along this crazy path that I have chosen for my future life. I will be adding more to this next week. Although I will be on vacation for X-mas, I hope to start posting some basics before I start trading again. My intent is to document my trades nightly for all the world to see and discuss the reason why I did what I did and learn from it. I hope you enjoy the reading....


Trader X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?